Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- 'Alarming' Number Of Teachers Resigning In Wake County
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- 'Completely Unique': Cave-Dwelling Female Insects Have Penises
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Tue January 14, 2014
My Teacher: Connecting Students With Memorable Teachers
The North Carolina Teacher Project is WUNC’s yearlong look at the state of the teaching profession in North Carolina. It includes policy discussions on The State of Things and through feature reports, multimedia presentations, and intimate conversations between students and their teachers called My Teacher, as part of the American Graduate Series.
So, we want to hear about a teacher whom you will never forget. WUNC is producing a series of interviews between North Carolinians and their former K-12 teachers to explore the dynamics in the relationship between students and teachers, and how they change over time.
Use the space below to tell us about the instructor who stands out to you. Tell us a quick story about him/her. How long has it been since you last spoke? What would you say to him or her today?
Fill out the rest of the form with your contact information and you could help contribute to the My Teacher series.
You can also use Twitter to tell us about your best teacher by using the tag #memteacher, or by going to our Facebook page and posting on our timeline.