Judy Allen Dodson remembers reading The Magic Tree House series to her seven-year-old son when he asked, “Mommy, how come I don’t see me? Any children that look like me in there?” “ And I said, ‘You know what, I’m going to write you that story’,” Dodson said.
Updated at 5:18 p.m. ET A day after his much-criticized news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Trump attempted some damage control Tuesday, saying "I accept" the findings of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential campaign. But he again repeated his claim that there was no collusion between his presidential campaign and Russia and suggested that others may have interfered in the election. During his news conference along side...
According to the United Nations, more people are living with HIV than have died since the epidemic began in the 1980s. There have been large medical and social advances for those diagnosed with HIV and AIDS. But many of those early researchers, advocates and survivors are nearing the end of their lives.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Elon Musk apologises to Thai cave diver for Twitter attack
- Trump Putin: US president reverses remark on Russia meddling
- Google hit with 4.3bn euro Android fine from EU
- Air China vaping: Pilots fired over e-cigarette emergency
- Thai cave boys to return to 'normal life' after meeting media
- Dr Bumbum: Brazil plastic surgeon on run after patient dies