Military retirees can camp, golf, and fish at hundreds of military bases. It costs less than civilian resorts, making the bases popular vacation spots for thousands of former service members.
Updated at 5:05 p.m. ET Two students were injured when another student opened fire at Great Mills High School in St. Mary's County, Md., according to the local sheriff. The shooter, identified by the sheriff as 17-year-old Austin Wyatt Rollins, was confirmed dead after being taken to a hospital. "A male student produced a handgun and fired a round, wounding a female student and another male student in a hallway of Great Mills High School just before classes" began at about 7:55 a.m. Tuesday,...
Since the mass school shooting in Columbine, America has seemed almost powerless against rogue gunmen attacking defenseless suburban schools. After the tragic killings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, many declared that if America did not make changes after Newtown it never would.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Cambridge Analytica: Facebook data row academic says he is 'scapegoat'
- Israel admits striking suspected Syrian nuclear reactor in 2007
- The Rohingya children trafficked for sex
- Latest Austin incident not a bomb - police
- North Korea says sanctions did not push it to seek US talks
- Ocean plastic could treble in decade