Some veterans say they contracted hepatitis from the "jet gun" that was used to immunize them in the Vietnam era, but researchers haven't proven that link.
Updated at 12:30 a.m. ET Saturday Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired outgoing FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe on Friday even though he was on the doorstep of retiring and receiving his pension after two decades of service to the bureau. President Trump responded on Twitter just after midnight Saturday, calling McCabe's firing "a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy." The attorney general accepted an internal FBI recommendation that "concluded...
The special election in Pennsylvania this week turned a reliably red district blue. Democratic candidate Conor Lamb beat Republican state Rep. Rick Saccone in Pennsylvania’s 18th Congressional District. Is this a wake-up call for the Republican party?
Ft. Bragg Stories uses personal narratives to explore life on and around this country's largest military base. And, now it's available as a podcast on iTunes , Google Play and Stitcher . Each week over this year you'll hear a new story both on the radio where the stories air each Sunday evening around 5:35 and a new episode drop in our podcast feeds every weekend, too. Listen to this overview:
Like & Follow WUNC
- Andrew McCabe: Ex-FBI deputy director gave notes to Russia inquiry
- Russia spy poisoning: Czechs angrily reject Russia claims
- Miami bridge: Meeting over crack held hours before collapse
- Prince Albert II of Monaco: Conmen use fake prince to extract money
- Russia goes to the polls in presidential election
- Trump campaign data firm accused of harvesting Facebook data