People from across North Carolina got the chance to speak out on the fate of the confederate monuments on the Raleigh state capitol grounds. A special committee is tasked with recommending if the statues should remain where they are, or be moved to a state historic site.
The White House could look for another political booster shot on Thursday if its allies on the House intelligence committee give more detail about how they cleared President Trump's campaign of colluding with Russia's attack on the 2016 presidential election. Intelligence committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., is poised to release more details from the classified report in which Republicans conclude there is no evidence Trump or his aides conspired with the wave of Russian "active measures...
Since the mass school shooting in Columbine, America has seemed almost powerless against rogue gunmen attacking defenseless suburban schools. After the tragic killings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, many declared that if America did not make changes after Newtown it never would.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Syria war: First rebels leave defeated Eastern Ghouta town
- Czech explosion: Deadly blast at chemical plant
- Uber self-driving crash: Footage shows moment before impact
- Florida school shooting students told to wear clear backpacks
- Nicolas Sarkozy: French ex-president says funding probe is 'hell'
- Austria recalls diplomat from Israel over Nazi shirt