The U.S. House Republican's version of the Tax Cuts And Jobs Act threatens to eliminate a major tax benefit for graduate students. Now some area graduate students are speaking out against it.
Updated at 5:08 p.m. ET A terrorist attack that targeted a mosque in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula has left at least 235 people dead and as many as 100 wounded Friday, according to state media. The death toll makes it the biggest attack since the conflict in the North Sinai started six years ago. The Middle East News Agency said the bombing and shooting attack took place in the city of Arish, which is about 30 miles from the border with the Gaza Strip. Police officers told The Associated Press that...
The number of women coming forward with accounts of sexual assault and harassment continues to grow. The recent surge in allegations has put toxic masculinity in the spotlight, but many questions remain, such as: are black and white accusers are treated differently.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Egypt attack: President Sisi pledges forceful response
- US to stop arming anti-IS Syrian Kurdish YPG militia - Turkey
- Mexico creates huge national park to protect marine life
- Fresh Poland protests over judiciary reform
- Georgia fire: Deadly blaze hits Batumi resort hotel
- Iran hits back over Saudi's prince's 'Hitler' comment