With a pay package of $21.4 million, Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan ranks as the highest paid chief executive of a public company in North Carolina.
When Emmanuel Macron visited the White House a month ago, commentators nicknamed the French president the "Trump Whisperer" for establishing a close personal rapport with President Trump. Now Macron is in Russia, where he is sidling up to Vladimir Putin on a two-day trip to St. Petersburg, the splendorous czarist-era imperial capital and the Russian president's hometown. When Putin welcomed him on Thursday, Macron addressed the Russian leader as " cher Vladimir" ("dear Vladimir"), harking...
A Texas woman filed a lawsuit Monday accusing R.Kelly of sexual battery and knowingly infecting her with herpes. This is the latest in a decades-long string of allegations against the R&B artist that detail an array of misconduct, including his repeatedly holding women against their will in a “sex cult.” Hollywood leaders recently renewed the #MuteRKelly movement to demand that companies who profit from his music cut ties.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Harvey Weinstein released on $1m bail over rape and abuse charges
- Irish abortion referendum: Polls close
- Brazil fuel protests: Drivers to clear roads over army threat
- Cyclone Mekunu kills girl of 12 in Oman
- Google and Facebook accused of breaking GDPR laws
- MH17: Russia 'liable' for downing airliner over Ukraine