Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed September 5, 2012
The Youth Vote
Young people helped Barak Obama secure the presidency in 2008. The question is: will they do it again? At Johnson C. Smith University in Charlotte, they hosted a cyber summit called U-FUTURE directly aimed at empowering young people to participate in the electoral process. Host Frank Stasio is joined by JCS President Ronald Carter, North Carolina State Senator Malcolm Graham and students Michael Jordan and Lauren Simmons.