Most Active Stories
- North Carolina Teachers Learn About Undocumented Immigrants Through Remarkable Story
- Teens Help Turn Abandoned North Carolina Prisons Into Farms
- LISTEN: How A Refrigerator Gets Into A Manhole, And Other Raleigh Sewage Secrets
- Global Warming Skeptic Fills Science Seat On Coal Ash Commission In North Carolina
- Take A 3D Virtual Tour Of Proposed Light Rail From Durham To Chapel Hill
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri May 2, 2014
Your Love Affair With Your Smartphone
Many people tote smartphones around all day. But what is the nature of the relationship to smartphones and how do they change the perception of reality?
Twenty-one local artists explore these questions in an exhibit called Interface Interference at the Carrack Modern Art Museum in Durham through May 10. Host Frank Stasio talks to the the exhibit's curator and participating artist Kerry Crocker, and contributing artists Fernanda Duarte and Jing Niu.