Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri May 2, 2014
Your Love Affair With Your Smartphone
Many people tote smartphones around all day. But what is the nature of the relationship to smartphones and how do they change the perception of reality?
Twenty-one local artists explore these questions in an exhibit called Interface Interference at the Carrack Modern Art Museum in Durham through May 10. Host Frank Stasio talks to the the exhibit's curator and participating artist Kerry Crocker, and contributing artists Fernanda Duarte and Jing Niu.