The 2016 campaign is officially rounding the last turn and heading into the home stretch. If you are reading this, you are also someone who has likely refreshed FiveThirtyEight and Real Clear Politics multiple times in the last hour, so without delay, please download today's WUNCPolitics Podcast.
Today's episode includes a conversation on the five most intriguing questions heading into Election Day, including:
- Will we remember Hurricane Matthew as the storm that saved Pat McCrory?
- Will Sen. Richard Burr's "bullseye" comment about Hillary Clinton hurt him on Election Day?
- What should we make of the early voting numbers so far?
- Is there a General Assembly race you should be watching closely on Election Night?
- What are the odds we will have a recount in any of the statewide races?