Most Active Stories
- North Carolina-Based Band Snags Notable 'Song Of The Year' Honors
- NORAD's Santa Tracker Began With A Typo And A Good Sport
- A North Carolina Pie That Elicits An 'Oh My God' Response
- The “Lost” Recordings of an Overlooked Banjo Great
- Dozens Say NC's Proposed Rules For Abortion Clinics Are OK, But A Few Disagree
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Thu June 20, 2013
Watch: Stephen Colbert Drops The Act To Honor His Late Mother
Originally published on Thu June 20, 2013 11:24 am
For almost four minutes last night, comedian Stephen Colbert dropped the act. And he delivered a beautiful, heartfelt eulogy for his late mother, Lorna Colbert.
There's not much more we can add, just watch:
Lorna Colbert was 92.