Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me!
Sun February 24, 2013
'Wait Wait' Live On The Red Carpet!
Originally published on Mon February 25, 2013 1:14 pm
Style commentary from people who have none! And find @waitwait on Twitter, where we'll be following the ceremony.
We're not going to say "Twilight: Breaking Foot." We're not going to say it.
Tommy Lee Jones showed up either to collect a Best Supporting Actor Oscar, or TO FIND GOLD IN THEM THAR HILLS DADGUMMIT!
Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks so cute that girl from Beasts of the Southern Wild is going to make him into a purse next year.
For the first time in history, these words make sense together: Sexy Deep Space Nine.
Little Q could be the first winner carrying a puppy purse since Jon Voight in 1978.
Tim Burton wears his cummerbund as incorrectly as possible.
Katniss's dresses are a lot more beautiful and a lot less burny since she fired Cinna.
Always going above and beyond, Oscars Host Seth MacFarlane drew and animated his parents himself.