Most Active Stories
- North Carolina-Based Band Snags Notable 'Song Of The Year' Honors
- NORAD's Santa Tracker Began With A Typo And A Good Sport
- A North Carolina Pie That Elicits An 'Oh My God' Response
- The “Lost” Recordings of an Overlooked Banjo Great
- Dozens Say NC's Proposed Rules For Abortion Clinics Are OK, But A Few Disagree
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed January 29, 2014
Unconventional Love On The Silver Screen: What Is Your Favorite?
From May-December romance to a giant ape and a blonde he can hold in the palm of his hand, love stories on the big screen take many forms.
Just in time for Valentine's Day, North Carolina State film professor Marsha Gordon and North Carolina Museum of Art film curator Laura Boyes return to The State of Things to talk with host Frank Stasio about unexpected love in the movies.
But first, we want to hear from you. What is your favorite unconventional love story in film? And why?