Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed January 29, 2014
Unconventional Love On The Silver Screen: What Is Your Favorite?
From May-December romance to a giant ape and a blonde he can hold in the palm of his hand, love stories on the big screen take many forms.
Just in time for Valentine's Day, North Carolina State film professor Marsha Gordon and North Carolina Museum of Art film curator Laura Boyes return to The State of Things to talk with host Frank Stasio about unexpected love in the movies.
But first, we want to hear from you. What is your favorite unconventional love story in film? And why?