Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- Witness To A Texas Execution: Part One
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- 'Completely Unique': Cave-Dwelling Female Insects Have Penises
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Arts & Culture
Fri June 28, 2013
UFO Conference In Greensboro This Weekend
The Center for UFO Research is hosting a conference in Greensboro this weekend. Organizers say it will be a gathering of government officials and military witnesses, as well as UFO researchers and experts.
Richard Haynes is one of the speakers at the event. He says his talk will focus on how UFOs affect the safety of airplanes and pilots. Haynes says right now, pilots are shamed when they report on UFOs.
“The FAA, our aviation authority of our government, should begin to take it seriously, which they don’t," Haynes says. "Pilots, who are out there flying hundreds of thousands of aircrafts practically, have no place to report their sightings”
Others speakers will address crop circles, and how the military treats UFOs.
State of Things
The State of Things