Most Active Stories
- It's Final: UNC Board of Governors Votes To Close Academic Centers
- Change Is In The Air For DENR, State Parks
- The Life, Legacy, And Science of "Queen of Agrobacterium" Mary-Dell Chilton
- How Some Teachers, Even On Snow Days, Are Still Teaching
- N.C. State Scholarship Fund To Honor Chapel Hill Shooting Victims
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Fri March 21, 2014
Twitter Tool Lets Users Revist First Tweets
Originally published on Fri March 21, 2014 7:45 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm David Greene.
It is Twitter's 8th birthday. To celebrate, the site has put out a tool that lets you see any user's very first tweet. Some were naturals. Warren Buffett's first tweet, Warren is in the house, has been retweeted more than 40,000 times. Others might cringe at their first contribution. Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, tweeted about his dance lessons: No pain, no gain. Awkward but fun this dancing, I still can't do macarena. That's what he wrote.
You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.