Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- National Geographic Report, 'Rising Seas: Will The Outer Banks Survive?'
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Fri November 29, 2013
'Tis The Season For New Cookbooks
Originally published on Thu January 23, 2014 2:55 pm
Cookbooks abound this time of year, just in time for holiday feasting.
Among the stacks on NPR food and health correspondent Allison Aubrey‘s desk are cookbooks for slow cooking, gluten-free baked goods and practical books for fresh and simple foods.
She shares some of the best ones with Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti.