Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed January 18, 2012
State History and Mystery
Musician Tommy Edwards combines the rich folklore of North Carolina with bluegrass song traditions on his new album, "North Carolina: History, Mystery, Lore and More." His melodic narratives include the stories of a ghostly light traveling along train tracks in Brunswick County where a gruesome accident occurred, the barren spot of ground in Chatham County where the Devil allegedly paced, and Edwards sings the praises of barbecue.