Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- 'Alarming' Number Of Teachers Resigning In Wake County
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Thu January 23, 2014
Raleigh Film Festival Showcases Local Female Filmmakers
College Documentary Film Festival offers movies made by women that address a wide range of topics.
Filmmaker Joan King Widdifield's "Rainy Season" explores the lingering damage of the Vietnam War. Kristin Bedford's film, "Field Notes, Durham Noir" is an aesthetic interpretation of the tobacco town. Host Frank Stasio talks with Widdifield and Bedford about their work. Both films will be featured at the Festival on Sunday, January 26th.