Most Active Stories
- Minister Reflects On Decades As Elder In Methodist Church
- Two Teacher Training Programs, One Spot In The Budget
- Protesters Crowd Legislature For Fifth 'Moral Monday'
- After Innocence: Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder, Exonerated Days Before Execution Date
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of NC Moving Out Of Iconic Chapel Hill Building
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Thu September 15, 2011
When Victor and Sarah Lytvinenko started making jeans in their downtown Raleigh apartment four years ago, they had no way of knowing where their project would take them. They went from being denim makers with a small presence in North Carolina to high style designers with products being sold across the world.This weekend they will be at fashionSPARK, part of the SPARKcon festival in Raleigh.