Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat July 19, 2014
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now panel, where will the next giant hole show up? Bobcat Goldthwaite?
BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT: I'm going to talk about the elephant in the room here.
GOLDTHWAIT: There's a lot of sexual tension between Roxanne and myself.
GOLDTHWAIT: And it's the hole in my heart - this woman's going to be.
SAGAL: Roxanne Roberts?
ROXANNE ROBERTS: Arizona, where the locals affectionately call it the border tots daycare center.
SAGAL: And Roy Blount Jr?
ROY BLOUNT JR: (Falling into a hole sound).
BILL KURTIS, BYLINE: And if you hear any of those things happen, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you Bill Kurtis.
SAGAL: Thanks to our wonderful audience at the Nourse Theater in San Francisco. Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal, we'll see you back here next week. San Francisco - be there. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.