Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Mon April 7, 2014
Meet Michele Tracy Berger
When Michele Tracy Berger was a young girl, her mother gave her a gift: a walk-in closet. Looking back, she thinks of this space as her first portal to creativity. Creativity served as a survival tool for her during a difficult childhood involving abuse and poverty. Today, she's a creativity coach and professor of women's studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Host Frank Stasio talks with Michele Tracy Berger.