Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue November 26, 2013
A Master Baker's 'Passion For Bread
Lionel Vatinet was a 16-year old in France when he decided he wanted to devote his life to baking bread.
He became an esteemed Master Baker, and then made his way to the states. Vatinet is the owner of La Farm Bakery in Cary. Host Frank Stasio talks with Vatinet about his first book, "A Passion for Bread: Lessons from a Master Baker"(Little, Brown and Company; 2013).
Lionel Vatinet will be at the Whole Foods Store in Cary from 3-6pm on December 6th to discuss "A Passion For Bread."