Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue January 21, 2014
Kids These Days
When North Carolina author Drew Perry and his wife were having conversations about having children, he was utterly terrified.
He channeled that fear into a new novel about a couple expecting their first child and their unexpected relationship with a drug operation in Florida. Host Frank Stasio talks with Perry about his fears about parenting and his book, "Kids These Days," (Algonquin Books, 2014).