Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- 'Alarming' Number Of Teachers Resigning In Wake County
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue January 21, 2014
Kids These Days
When North Carolina author Drew Perry and his wife were having conversations about having children, he was utterly terrified.
He channeled that fear into a new novel about a couple expecting their first child and their unexpected relationship with a drug operation in Florida. Host Frank Stasio talks with Perry about his fears about parenting and his book, "Kids These Days," (Algonquin Books, 2014).