Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue October 2, 2012
A two-year Department of Justice investigation has concluded that the Alamance County Sheriff, Terry Johnson, and his department have been carrying on a routine of discrimination against Latinos. Johnson denies the allegations, and the Alamance County Board of Commissioners is asking the DOJ to present its evidence. Host Frank Stasio talks about immigration discrimination in Alamance County with WUNC Greensboro Bureau Chief Jeff Tiberii.