Most Active Stories
- Duke Mathematicians Investigate 2012 Election Results In North Carolina
- Public Safety Officials: NC Prison Officers Are Getting More Threats From Prison Gangs
- Change Is In The Air For DENR, State Parks
- Teen Author Explores An Alternate Reality
- 'The Last Barn Dance:' Innovation At A North Carolina Dairy Farm
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue May 15, 2012
If 6 Was 9
David Klein is obsessed with numbers. More specifically, he’s interested in songs with numbers in their titles. Klein has written a whole book about it, covering the numbers 1 through 33, and he plans to ultimately take this project all the way up to 100.
Host Frank Stasio talks to David Klein, a copy editor at the Independent Weekly and freelance writer, about how a beer-fueled bar discussion led to his new book "If 6 Was 9 And Other Assorted Number Songs" (7/21 Books/2012).