Most Active Stories
- Minister Reflects On Decades As Elder In Methodist Church
- Two Teacher Training Programs, One Spot In The Budget
- Protesters Crowd Legislature For Fifth 'Moral Monday'
- After Innocence: Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder, Exonerated Days Before Execution Date
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of NC Moving Out Of Iconic Chapel Hill Building
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri February 25, 2011
Hope On The Economic Horizon
There's reason to be optimistic about the economy in the Triad region of North Carolina. While traditional manufacturing jobs in textiles and furniture have mostly dried up, better paying jobs in biotech, shipping and many other fields are emerging. Justin Catanoso, executive editor of the Triad Business Journal, talks with host Frank Stasio at Greensboro’s Triad Stage about the state of the economy.