Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri February 25, 2011
Hope On The Economic Horizon
There's reason to be optimistic about the economy in the Triad region of North Carolina. While traditional manufacturing jobs in textiles and furniture have mostly dried up, better paying jobs in biotech, shipping and many other fields are emerging. Justin Catanoso, executive editor of the Triad Business Journal, talks with host Frank Stasio at Greensboro’s Triad Stage about the state of the economy.