Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue November 13, 2012
The Grand Chef
“Grand” is a designation reserved for only a few chefs around the world, and one of North Carolina’s own has just joined their ranks.
Colin Bedford, the executive chef at the Fearrington House Restaurant was recently named a Grand Chef by Relais & Chateaux in Paris. Host Frank Stasio talks to him about the honor, and takes tips on cooking turkey ahead of Thanksgiving.