Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue November 13, 2012
The Grand Chef
“Grand” is a designation reserved for only a few chefs around the world, and one of North Carolina’s own has just joined their ranks.
Colin Bedford, the executive chef at the Fearrington House Restaurant was recently named a Grand Chef by Relais & Chateaux in Paris. Host Frank Stasio talks to him about the honor, and takes tips on cooking turkey ahead of Thanksgiving.