Most Active Stories
- Duke Mathematicians Investigate 2012 Election Results In North Carolina
- Public Safety Officials: NC Prison Officers Are Getting More Threats From Prison Gangs
- Change Is In The Air For DENR, State Parks
- Teen Author Explores An Alternate Reality
- 'The Last Barn Dance:' Innovation At A North Carolina Dairy Farm
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue November 13, 2012
The Grand Chef
“Grand” is a designation reserved for only a few chefs around the world, and one of North Carolina’s own has just joined their ranks.
Colin Bedford, the executive chef at the Fearrington House Restaurant was recently named a Grand Chef by Relais & Chateaux in Paris. Host Frank Stasio talks to him about the honor, and takes tips on cooking turkey ahead of Thanksgiving.