Most Active Stories
- 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- North Carolina Teachers Learn About Undocumented Immigrants Through Remarkable Story
- Snapshots Capture Life in Depression-Era North Carolina
- Teens Help Turn Abandoned North Carolina Prisons Into Farms
- Global Warming Skeptic Fills Science Seat On Coal Ash Commission In North Carolina
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue May 20, 2014
Good Versus Evil In the Blue Ridge Mountains
The show made its world premiere at the Triad Stage eight years ago, and it is now on stage again at Hanesbrands Theatre in Winston-Salem with a new cast, set and design. Host Frank Stasio talks with Preston Lane, writer and director of Brother Wolf and artistic director of Triad Stage. Musicians Laurelyn Dossett and Riley Baugus perform live.