Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Thu August 29, 2013
Frazier Appeals Firing To NCCU
The football coach recently fired by N.C. Central is making an appeal to get his job back. Henry Frazier, III says he was wrongly terminated.
Frazier says his second arrest in two years came after he tried to inform his ex-wife that he would be paying a parking ticket on their car. Frazier was suspended last year after being arrested for spousal abuse and was subjected to an order of protection.
N.C. Central fired Frazier earlier this month, saying his personal problems had become a distraction for the University. The school terminated Frazier’s two-year, $450,000 contract with no severance.
Frazier has retained high-profile attorney Linda Kenney Baden. She is based in New York and represented both Phil Spector and Casey Anthony in murder trials.