Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- National Geographic Report, 'Rising Seas: Will The Outer Banks Survive?'
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Mon September 23, 2013
The Era of Design in North Carolina
In some ways, Molly Renda is an invisible artist. But it is likely you have seen her work. Renda is a graphic designer whose art appears all over the Triangle in magazine covers, logos and books.
Heightened consumer demand for design drives companies to focus resources on graphics, packaging and branding. Host Frank Stasio talks with Renda about the art and growth of design.