Most Active Stories
- 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Snapshots Capture Life in Depression-Era North Carolina
- Duke Mathematicians Investigate 2012 Election Results
- For Thanksgiving: 8 Vintage Recipes From Duke University's Cookbook Archives
- North Carolina Teachers Learn About Undocumented Immigrants Through Remarkable Story
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State Of Things
Tue April 22, 2014
Deconstructing The State's Unemployment Figures
The Bureau of Labor Statistics released the latest figures on the state’s unemployed. But do these numbers paint an accurate picture of the jobs economy in North Carolina?
Host Frank Stasio talks to Triangle Business Journal Reporter Jason deBruyn about the latest statistics and the ways to count the unemployed. His recent coverage includes: