Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed October 2, 2013
A Dad Who Loves Telling Stories Becomes A Published Author
John Stanley has been telling stories to his twin boys since they were old enough to listen.
When his children started reading chapter books, he kicked his storytelling up a notch and started writing a book. Stanley's debut work, "Mickey Price: Journey to Oblivion" (Tanglewood Press/ 2013), features children traveling to the moon. Host Frank Stasio talks with John Stanley about penning his first book.