Steven and his guest experts take questions from listeners and audience members at a live show in Durham, North Carolina. Of course, that's the hometown of his alma mater Duke University.
Duke undergrads Chinyere Amanze and Matthew King are back to take on a slew of listener and audience questions:
- How to respond when a colleague keeps interrupting you at work
- What to say to friends who only brag about their awesome lives on social media, and expect you to like it all
- Whether it's old-fashioned or just plain sexist for men to hold doors for women
- How to confront a roommate who's always stinking up the kitchen
- What to say to a "mansplainer"
- How to discourage a friend who's texting while driving
- When it's finally too late to send out those holiday cards.