Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Mon June 3, 2013
Checking In On The Economy, The Good And Sluggish
Originally published on Mon June 3, 2013 2:38 pm
The U.S. economy started showing signs of recovery in June 2009, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research. Four years later, the economy is slow to recover in some areas. The stock market and housing are showing signs of growth, while unemployment still lags behind.