Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed June 12, 2013
After Innocence: Exoneration In America, Day 3
Jason Puracal was working in Nicaragua when he was wrongfully convicted of drug trafficking, money laundering, and organized crime. He was sentenced to 22 years in one of the worst prisons in the country. His sister Janis led the charge for his release.
Also in this show, a forensic DNA expert who has devoted himself to using new DNA technology to free the innocent.
Listen at 1 p.m. and 8 p.m., or online here.