Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- Witness To A Texas Execution: Part One
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- VIDEO: Discovered LIFE Magazine Photos Reveal Curious NC Tradition
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Host, "All Things Considered"
Executive Producers and Hosts, "The People's Pharmacy"
Host, "Morning Edition"
Changing Economy Reporter
Digital News Editor
Back Porch Music Announcer & Operations
Host / Reporter
Fletcher Fellow for Education Policy Reporting
Assistant News Director
Host, "The State of Things"
Greensboro Bureau Chief
Web Producer & Back Porch Music Host @keithweston
Kirk is a reporter for the NPR member station in Boston, WGBH, where he covers higher education, connecting the dots between post-secondary education and the economy, national security, jobs and global competitiveness. Kirk has been a reporter with Wisconsin Public Radio in Madison, Wis.; a writer and producer at WBUR in Boston; a teacher and coach at Nativity Preparatory School in New Bedford, Mass.; a Fenway Park tour guide; and a tourist abroad. Kirk received his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross and earned his M.S. from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. When he's not reporting or editing stories on campus, you can find him posting K's on the Wall at Fenway. You can follow Kirk on Twitter @KirkCarapezza.