Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Charlotte, NC: Take A Virtual Ride On The World's Tallest, Fastest Giga Rollercoaster (Video)
- North Carolina Enacts Venus Flytrap Theft Laws: How Big Is The Problem, Really?
- Snapshots Capture Life in Depression-Era North Carolina
- 'Walking Off The War' On North Carolina's Mountain To Sea Trail
- This Weekend: Duke Chapel Choir Performs Handel's Messiah For Worldwide Audience
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
David Bianculli is a guest host and TV critic on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross. A contributor to the show since its inception, he has been a TV critic since 1975.
From 1993 to 2007, Bianculli was a TV critic for the New York Daily News.
Bianculli has written three books: Dangerously Funny: The Uncensored Story of 'The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour (Simon & Schuster/Touchstone, 2009), Teleliteracy: Taking Television Seriously (1992), and Dictionary of Teleliteracy (1996).
An associate professor of TV and film at Rowan University in New Jersey, Bianculli is also the founder and editor of the online magazine, TVWorthWatching.com.