Most Active Stories
- North Carolina-Based Band Snags Notable 'Song Of The Year' Honors
- NORAD's Santa Tracker Began With A Typo And A Good Sport
- A North Carolina Pie That Elicits An 'Oh My God' Response
- The “Lost” Recordings of an Overlooked Banjo Great
- Raleigh's Catholic Congregation Has Outgrown America's Second-Smallest Cathedral
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Join The Leadership Circle
WUNC's Leadership Circle recognizes those donors who give $1,000 or more annually to ensure the radio station's delivery of top quality public broadcast programming seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Leadership Circle donors are recognized with membership in the following:
- Benefactor Circle: A gift of $1,000 to $2,399
- Producer Circle: A gift of $2,400 to $4,999
- Broadcaster Circle: A gift of $5,000 to $9,999
- Carl Kasell Society: A gift of $10,000 to $24,999
- Signal Society: A gift of $25,000 or more
More than 250,000 people listen to North Carolina Public Radio-WUNC in the Triangle, the Triad, the Rocky Mount/Wilson area and on the Outer Banks. Leadership Circle members recognize the importance of providing these communities with independent, in-depth news reporting, civil conversations that engage listeners, and creative cultural programming, and want to sustain and expand WUNC's service in central and eastern North Carolina.
WUNC's Leadership Circle members enjoy many benefits, including:
- Special invitations to private events where you can meet, WUNC staff, NPR personalities and other Leadership Circle members.
- Information from the WUNC's development staff and general manager, Connie Walker, via mail and e-mail on what's happening at the station.
- Recognition in WUNC's annual report.
For more information about the Leadership Circle, please contact: