Most Active Stories
- Viral Video: 'XMas Jammies' Features WNCN Anchor Penn Holderness And His Family
- DOT Secretary And SELC Director Debate Bonner Bridge
- Professors: NC Conservative Think Tank Trying To 'Bully' Chapel Hill Instructor
- Listeners Comment: NC Ranks #7 On List Of Nation’s Worst Drivers
- The Case Against Multivitamins Grows Stronger
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Become a Sustaining Donor
It's easy to become a sustainer. Sustainers provide on-going, reliable sources of funding for WUNC.
WUNC Sustainers agree to make on-going, monthly contributions that are automatically drafted each month. It’s easy and convenient to become a WUNC Sustainer. There are three ways you can give:
- Credit Card: Make your contribution online right now! WUNC accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- Automatic Bank Draft: Some donors prefer to have their sustaining donations taken directly from their bank account. Call WUNC at 1-800-962-9862 to request a bank draft authorization form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payroll Deduction: UNC-Chapel Hill employees can be sustainers via automatic payroll deduction. Call WUNC at 1-800-962-9862 or email us at email@example.com to request the appropriate form.
And, if you work for a company that matches gifts, your sustaining contributions are eligible to be matched, providing even more support for WUNC! Ask your Human Resources Department for a matching gift form and mail it to:
120 Friday Center Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Benefits of Being a WUNC Sustainer
- Being a sustainer is a great way to go green. By choosing to contribute automatically each month, you’re saving tons of paper and resources. Not to mention you’re helping WUNC save on processing expenses too!
- WUNC Sustainers are entered into ALL drawings held during our Fund Drives. You can win a trip to Europe, a fantastic weekend here in North Carolina or maybe an iPad!*
- A special e-newsletter with updates about station news, events and special programming.
- You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that the programs you listen to every day – Morning Edition, All Things Considered, The Story, The State of Things, Car Talk, Wait, Wait … Don’t Tell Me … they were all made possible by your on-going support.
Thanks so much for supporting North Carolina Public Radio and for becoming a WUNC Sustainer!
*WUNC Fund Drives take place approximately three times throughout the year. Prizes are subject to change.
I’m already a sustainer but I need to update my credit card number. How do I do that?
You can log in to WUNC’s secure Donor Service Center and update your credit card number online. If you need help with your User Name and Password, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll retrieve it for you. You can also update your credit card information over the phone at 1-800-962-9862. For your safety, please don’t send credit card numbers through email.
My credit card number is the same but the expiration date has changed. Can I just provide my new expiration date?
For security purposes, in order to update the expiration date of your credit card, we will need the full card number again. You can update this information at 1-800-962-9862 or through our Donor Service Center
As a sustainer, am I eligible for a thank you gift?
Yes, sustainers are eligible to receive a thank you gift (or gifts) that has a value equivalent to your annual giving level. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 1-800-962-9862.
How do I select a thank you gift if I’m a sustainer?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-9862-9862 and let us know what thank you gift you’d like to receive. We’ll confirm you’re eligible to receive a gift and we’ll send you the one you request!