Most Active Stories
- North Carolina-Based Band Snags Notable 'Song Of The Year' Honors
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Movies on the Radio: Filmed in North Carolina
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Become a Sustainer!
WUNC Sustainers make convenient on-going, monthly contributions that are automatically drafted each month.
There are three ways you can give:
- Credit or Debit Card: Make your contribution online right now! WUNC accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- Automatic Bank Draft: Download the form to authroize WUNC to draft directly from your bank account. Don't forget to send it back with a voided check!
- Payroll Deduction: Employees of UNC-Chapel Hill can be Sustainers via automatic payroll deduction. Download the form.
Benefits of Being a WUNC Sustainer
- WUNC Sustainers are automatically entered into ALL drawings held during our Fund Drives.*
- Sustainers receive special e-newsletters with updates about exclusive Sustainer events, station news and special programming.
- As a Sustainer, you'll receive less mail from WUNC. Not to mention will be helping WUNC save on processing expenses, too!
- You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that the programs you listen to every day - Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Here & Now, The State of Things, Car Talk, Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me - they were all made possible by your on-going support.
Thanks so much for supporting North Carolina Public Radio and for becoming a WUNC Sustainer!
*WUNC Fund Drives take place approximately three times throughout the year. Prizes are subject to change.
Already a Sustainer?
Thank you so much for supporting WUNC! You monthly contributions keep this station strong for our community.
- Update the payment information for your current Sustaining membership.
- Change your monthly Sustainer amount online.
My credit card number is the same but the expiration date has changed. Can I just provide my new expiration date?
For security purposes, in order to update the expiration date of your credit card, we will need the full card number again. You can update this information at 1-800-962-9862 or through our Donor Service Center
As a sustainer, am I eligible for a thank you gift?
Yes, sustainers are eligible to receive a thank you gift (or gifts) that has a value equivalent to your annual giving level. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 1-800-962-9862.
How do I select a thank you gift if I’m a sustainer?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-962-9862 and let us know what thank you gift you’d like to receive. We’ll confirm you’re eligible to receive a gift and we’ll send you the one you request!
Does WUNC have a matching gift program for Sustainers?
Yes! If you work for a company that matches gifts, your monthly Sustainer donations are eligible. Ask your Human Resources Department for a matching gift form and send it to:
120 Friday Center Dr
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Call WUNC at 1-800-962-9862 or email us at email@example.com.