Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- 'Alarming' Number Of Teachers Resigning In Wake County
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- 'Completely Unique': Cave-Dwelling Female Insects Have Penises
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Become a Sustainer
Sustainers provide on-going, reliable sources of funding for WUNC. Signing up is easy!
WUNC Sustainers agree to make on-going, monthly contributions that are automatically drafted each month.
There are three ways you can give:
- Credit Card: Make your contribution online right now! WUNC accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- Automatic Bank Draft: Some donors prefer to have their sustaining donations taken directly from their bank account. Download the form.
- Payroll Deduction: UNC-Chapel Hill employees can be Sustainers via automatic payroll deduction. Download the form.
And, if you work for a company that matches gifts, your sustaining contributions are eligible to be matched, providing even more support for WUNC! Ask your Human Resources Department for a matching gift form and mail it to:
120 Friday Center Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Benefits of Being a WUNC Sustainer
- WUNC Sustainers are entered into ALL drawings held during our Fund Drives. You can win a trip to Europe, a fantastic weekend here in North Carolina or maybe an iPad!*
- Sustainers receive special e-newsletters with updates about station news, exclusive Sustainer events, and special programming.
- Being a Sustainer is a great way to go green. By choosing to contribute automatically each month, you’re saving tons of paper and resources. Not to mention you’re helping WUNC save on processing expenses too!
- You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that the programs you listen to every day - Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Here & Now, The State of Things, Car Talk, Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me - they were all made possible by your on-going support.
Thanks so much for supporting North Carolina Public Radio and for becoming a WUNC Sustainer!
*WUNC Fund Drives take place approximately three times throughout the year. Prizes are subject to change.
I’m already a sustainer but I need to update my credit card number. How do I do that?
You can log in to WUNC’s secure Donor Service Center and update your credit card number online. If you need help with your User Name and Password, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll retrieve it for you. You can also update your credit card information over the phone at 1-800-962-9862. For your safety, please don’t send credit card numbers through email.
My credit card number is the same but the expiration date has changed. Can I just provide my new expiration date?
For security purposes, in order to update the expiration date of your credit card, we will need the full card number again. You can update this information at 1-800-962-9862 or through our Donor Service Center
I want to change the amount that I am currently giving each month. How do I do that?
That’s simple! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-962-9862 to change the amount of your donation. If you send an email, please make sure to confirm your name and mailing address so that we can locate your account.
As a sustainer, am I eligible for a thank you gift?
Yes, sustainers are eligible to receive a thank you gift (or gifts) that has a value equivalent to your annual giving level. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 1-800-962-9862.
How do I select a thank you gift if I’m a sustainer?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-962-9862 and let us know what thank you gift you’d like to receive. We’ll confirm you’re eligible to receive a gift and we’ll send you the one you request!
Call WUNC at 1-800-962-9862 or email us at email@example.com.