Republican lawmakers are looking again at changing the rules on early voting, a popular idea which has prompted legal action.
Updated at 2:37 p.m. ET New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood is suing the Donald J. Trump Foundation and its board of directors over what she calls "extensive and persistent violations of federal law," her office announced Thursday. The directors of the foundation named in the suit are President Trump and three of his children: Donald J. Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump. The suit alleges "unlawful political coordination" with Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, "self-dealing"...
While incarcerated it is a constitutional right for inmates to receive medical care. But what happens when inmates are released and no longer have access to health services? The reality is they often go without medication or treatment. Considering prisons have become the largest mental healthcare providers in America, it is in the interest of public safety to remedy that gap in coverage.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Yemen war: UN calls for vital port of Hudaydah to stay open
- Nicaragua protesters stage national strike as clashes persist
- Eurydice Dixon: Comedian's killing prompts anger in Australia
- South Korea and US discuss future of joint war games
- Ex-FBI chief Comey broke norms but not biased - watchdog report
- Boris Becker claims diplomatic immunity in bankruptcy case