Republican lawmakers and Democratic Governor Roy Cooper are again pointing fingers over efforts to repeal House Bill 2.
Updated 5:15 p.m. ET "The Article 50 process is now underway, and in accordance with the wishes of the British people, the United Kingdom is leaving the European Union," British Prime Minister Theresa May said Wednesday, informing the House of Commons that she has begun the formal process of unraveling the U.K.'s membership in the European bloc. May spoke after signing a letter to the EU that affirms the Brexit that voters embraced last June. She said that letter has now been delivered to the...
For centuries, musicians have borrowed and sampled from each other, creating musical evolution as they advance their own styles and careers. However, with each cycle of musical cross-fertilization comes attempts to police it.
A new comic book, “Theft! A History of Music” (James Boyle and Jennifer Jenkins/2017), dissects 2000 years of music history and its legacy of copyright and control.
Host Frank Stasio talks with James Boyle , co-writer of the book, and William...
Like & Follow WUNC
- EU leaders react as UK PM Theresa May officially triggers Brexit
- Trump border wall funding facing delay
- Indonesian man's body found inside python - police
- Bridgegate: Christie aides Bill Baroni and Bridget Kelly jailed
- Planned Parenthood: US anti-abortion filmmakers face charges
- Baghdad checkpoint hit by deadly car bomb attack