About 84,000 service members are married to another member of the military, and some find it hard to balance their marriages with their careers.
Updated at 3:49 p.m. ET President Trump's effort to reset relations with Russia backfired at home after he failed to side with the U.S. intelligence community over Moscow's interference in the 2016 election. The president's equivocation drew bipartisan condemnation, capping a week in which Trump alienated allies and cozied up to adversaries. Trump himself declared his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki a success, in what he called the "proud tradition of bold American...
More than 90 million American adults are obese. Research shows that excess weight can increase your risk of certain health conditions, like heart disease and diabetes. But being overweight affects more than your health. Studies show obese people have a harder time finding a job and are paid less than thinner people.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit
- Russian woman charged with spying in the US
- France's World Cup team given heroes' welcome in Paris
- Egypt military officers get immunity over 2013 crackdown
- Kilauea volcano: Flying lava injures 13 in Hawaii
- April Tinsley: DNA snares man in Indiana girl's 1988 murder