Most Active Stories
- Viral Video: 'XMas Jammies' Features WNCN Anchor Penn Holderness And His Family
- DOT Secretary And SELC Director Debate Bonner Bridge
- Listeners Comment: NC Ranks #7 On List Of Nation’s Worst Drivers
- Professors: NC Conservative Think Tank Trying To 'Bully' Chapel Hill Instructor
- The Case Against Multivitamins Grows Stronger
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri July 19, 2013
Young Band Spreads Its Musical Wings
Out of the Shenandoah Valley, Many Nights Ahead is a young 7-member bluegrass band looking to grow. Their music is influenced by the Shenandoah Valley and their backgrounds in genres such as blues and metal.
Six of the 7 members of Many Nights Ahead are here to speak with host Frank Stasio and play a few songs. They are, Drake Cary, Carlton Greenwalt, Walker Turner, Austin Shifflett, Ross Gulliver and Amy Haloskey. They are playing tonight in Charlotte at 8 p.m. at Puckett's Farm Equipment and tomorrow night at 9 in Raleigh at Slim's Downtown.