Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- The Complex Identities Of Some Of America's Most Famous Black Men
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue March 29, 2011
You Lost Me There
What happens when a memory expert finds out that his marriage didn't go quite as he remembers? Chapel Hill author Rosecrans Baldwin answers that question in his debut novel, "You Lost Me There" (Riverhead Books/2010). He joins host Frank Stasio to talk about the book, marriage, memory and his time faking fluent French in France.
This program originally aired on August 10, 2010. For a link to the audio, click here.