Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Tue July 16, 2013
Is Yahoo Making A Comeback?
Originally published on Tue July 16, 2013 5:39 pm
Is Yahoo making a comeback? The company’s stock is up nearly 36 percent this year.
Investors have had high hopes since the arrival of CEO Marissa Mayer, who joined Yahoo from Google.
Jason Bellini of the Wall Street Journal joins us to talk about how the company is doing overall.
- Jason Bellini, video reporter and senior producer for the Wall Street Journal. He tweets@jasonbellini