Most Active Stories
- Political Flyer With Photo Of Lynching Distributed At North Carolina Church
- 'Masses' Of Sharks Near Shore On Carolina Coast
- Academic Fraud At UNC: Athletes Directed Toward Bogus Classes
- Photos Of Same-Sex Marriage Celebrations Around North Carolina
- 'Too Good To Be True' - Hundreds Of NC Schools Offer Free Meals To All Kids
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri January 17, 2014
William Greider Blasts Money In Politics
William Greider is used to standing up to power.
In the early 1980s, he got Ronald Reagan’s budget director to admit that trickle-down economics was a sham meant to bring the nation’s top tax rate down. He’s in town giving a talk at Duke University about the influence of politics in money. Host Frank Stasio talks to William Greider, correspondent for The Nation.