Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri January 17, 2014
William Greider Blasts Money In Politics
William Greider is used to standing up to power.
In the early 1980s, he got Ronald Reagan’s budget director to admit that trickle-down economics was a sham meant to bring the nation’s top tax rate down. He’s in town giving a talk at Duke University about the influence of politics in money. Host Frank Stasio talks to William Greider, correspondent for The Nation.