Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Thu June 23, 2011
Wild Goose Festival
Gareth Higgins began to consider the meaning of spirituality while growing up amidst violence in Northern Ireland. Now, Higgins believes faith is intimately connected with the mission of social justice and with artistic creativity. He’s found a way to combine the three with the Wild Goose Festival, an event that includes music, dance and discussion about social issues.