Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Thu February 28, 2013
Whoa! Stanford Student Solves Rubik's Cube While Juggling
We'll get back to the real news in a little bit, but first some amazing footage from Stanford University.
As the school tweeted, it shows mathematics undergrad Ravi Fernando "solving a Rubik's Cube while juggling." Here's the video — warning, there's a curse word:
Fernando, by the way, is a member of the World Cube Association. He has managed to solve a cube in 7.65 seconds.