Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- The Complex Identities Of Some Of America's Most Famous Black Men
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Around the Nation
Tue September 11, 2012
What's The Best Way To Remember And Heal?
Originally published on Tue September 11, 2012 12:03 pm
It's been 11 years since the September 11th terrorist attacks, and that date still resonates with millions of Americans. But host Michel Martin looks at whether annual commemorations of tragic events help or hurt. She speaks with psychiatrist Dr. Carl Bell and Civil War historian Kevin Levin, who lost a cousin in the 9/11 attacks.