Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Mon September 16, 2013
The Week Ahead In Washington
President Obama addressed the shooting at the Washington Navy Yard before speaking on the fifth anniversary of the financial collapse.
In the week ahead, Congress will return to budget talks as the Obama administration considers its choice for who will lead the Federal Reserve.