Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- 'Alarming' Number Of Teachers Resigning In Wake County
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue February 5, 2013
Warren Buffett Buys News & Record
Changes are coming to the Triad. Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway recently bought the Greensboro News & Record. And a Greensboro Performing Arts Center could be going up at some point in the near future.
Host Frank Stasio talks to WUNC Greensboro Bureau Chief Jeff Tiberii about the week’s news.