Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue February 5, 2013
Warren Buffett Buys News & Record
Changes are coming to the Triad. Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway recently bought the Greensboro News & Record. And a Greensboro Performing Arts Center could be going up at some point in the near future.
Host Frank Stasio talks to WUNC Greensboro Bureau Chief Jeff Tiberii about the week’s news.