Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Politics & Government
Thu November 1, 2012
Voters In Caswell County
North Carolina Early Voters have been going to the polls in record numbers. And political analysts predict the outcome in this state could look a lot like four years ago when the winner of the presidential race won by a hair.
In 2008, most of the 100 counties across North Carolina were definitively for Barack Obama or John McCain. But there were a handful of counties where the electorate was split right down the middle. President Obama won Caswell County, for example, by 337 votes.