Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed January 29, 2014
VIDEO: Tour The Snowy Outer Banks (Virtually) By Motorcycle Or Four Wheel Drive
Interested in really seeing how things look on the Coast? Some brave soul at Carolina Designs Realty strapped a helmet to his head and recorded his ventures out this morning:
"Here's my attempt to make it to the beach this morning on the Outer Banks. The van was stuck so I had to resort to other measures. Luckily the old trusty Yamaha TTR 125 was there to help me with the job":
Or maybe you prefer a tour of the area from inside a vehicle, US 158 via Kill Devil Hills PD Sgt. John Towler:
Thanks to Sam Walker, staff writer at the Outer Banks Voice and News Director at Max Radio of the Carolinas (@SamWalkerOBX) for links to both videos via Twitter.
Politics & Government