Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- Witness To A Texas Execution: Part One
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- Have We Been Overestimating Flood Risk On The Outer Banks?
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed January 29, 2014
VIDEO: Tour The Snowy Outer Banks (Virtually) By Motorcycle Or Four Wheel Drive
Interested in really seeing how things look on the Coast? Some brave soul at Carolina Designs Realty strapped a helmet to his head and recorded his ventures out this morning:
"Here's my attempt to make it to the beach this morning on the Outer Banks. The van was stuck so I had to resort to other measures. Luckily the old trusty Yamaha TTR 125 was there to help me with the job":
Or maybe you prefer a tour of the area from inside a vehicle, US 158 via Kill Devil Hills PD Sgt. John Towler:
Thanks to Sam Walker, staff writer at the Outer Banks Voice and News Director at Max Radio of the Carolinas (@SamWalkerOBX) for links to both videos via Twitter.
Politics & Government