Most Active Stories
- 'Alarming' Number Of Teachers Resigning In Wake County
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
- 'Completely Unique': Cave-Dwelling Female Insects Have Penises
- Back Porch Music Is Back On The Lawn: 8 Free Concerts In 2014
- Primary Heats Up For North Carolina’s 2nd Congressional District
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Arts & Culture
Tue February 4, 2014
VIDEO: Spoof of HBO's 'Looking' Features What Looks Like A WUNC T-Shirt
Familiar with HBO's new comedy drama Looking? The Huffington Post today featured a Funny or Die parody of the show. The parody is called Not Looking.
Looking, not looking. All we know is that WUNC staffers were looking closely at the parody, because appears that one of the characters is wearing a WUNC t-shirt.
Creator Drew Droege does have North Carolina roots. He attended Lincolnton High School and Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem. If it is a WUNC t-shirt, someone must be a long-time supporter, because it looks chez retro. Or, someone was poppin' tags at the thrift shop.